mystisblom: (Default)
[personal profile] mystisblom
Oh God please help me, I'm reading Harry Potter Fanfiction *dies* This is so ... I don't even have words for it.
But in fact I'm not only reading Harry Potter fic, no I read Harry/Draco on FF.net. Is it possible to sink any lower???

*glares at tine and fran*

Date: 2005-01-12 06:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] leetha.livejournal.com
*stops*

*stares*

*explodesfromlaughter*

*runsawaylaughing*

hehe.

and I want to add:

Date: 2005-01-12 06:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] leetha.livejournal.com
I knew we'd get you sooner or later ;)

Re: and I want to add:

Date: 2005-01-12 07:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
Thank you...
*sounds ironic and all*

Date: 2005-01-12 07:06 am (UTC)
ext_16044: (Default)
From: [identity profile] perverteerno1.livejournal.com
Harry/Draco?

>.<

no... you couldn't sink any lower... Fran and I at least still read some acceptable pairings!

go stand in a corner and be ashamed of yourself

Date: 2005-01-12 07:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
*Bawls*
live is not fair, I mean what have I done to deserve something like that?
if it only was a good fiction no it's crap but i like it *hangs head*

Date: 2005-01-12 08:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] acari.livejournal.com
wot she said. Except that you read an acceptable pairing. *winks*

puppies all the way hurray!

er.

Date: 2005-01-12 08:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
*sticks out tounge*

at least I read the books *bäääää*

Date: 2005-01-12 10:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] acari.livejournal.com
(tongue)

Excuse me? Should I start asking you questions about OotP? *smirks*

Date: 2005-01-12 11:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
pah asking me questions about the only book I havnt read isnt fair!!! :(

Date: 2005-01-12 08:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] acari.livejournal.com
Jesus Christ. You never, under no circumstances, go to ff.net when you need fic. You tell me and I'll link you up. Kids these days. *rolls eyes*

Date: 2005-01-12 08:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
it wasn't my fault I stumbled upon it while searching with google the fun thing was I was looking for orginal fiction but landet there. *G* and now I'm reading a 26 part h/d story *sigh*

and it isn't any good...

Date: 2005-01-12 09:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
Omg I'm even clapping my hands *hides*

Date: 2005-01-12 10:36 am (UTC)
jb_slasher: enter shikari; common dreads (bm)
From: [personal profile] jb_slasher
At least you haven't succumbed to Tine's Harry/Snape attraction yet ;)

Date: 2005-01-12 11:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mystisblom.livejournal.com
Nope and i think I'll never will. at least i hope so *G*

this is just a one time thing I think because I kinda like the story and all *G* It could be everyone its not really harry draco anyway :)

Profile

mystisblom: (Default)
mystisblom

April 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
151617 18192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 16th, 2026 12:36 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios